Thursday, March 3, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies with Tea .... Website update

Girls Scouts are out in force selling their famous cookies.
I have to buy some if for no other reason than I was once
a Girl Scout and enjoying going door to door in my neighborhood to sell them.  It was a different time, I don't think anyone does that anymore.
Instead, parents take the forms to work for orders or
their troop sets up a table outside the grocery stores.


This year I bought the Dulce de Leche, Lemon Chalet,
and the ever popular Thin Mints, which I enjoy with
a hot cup of cocoa -- they go so well together.

Today I chose the Dulce de Leche with my tea. 
Best dunked into tea before consuming.  Good choice.



The tea select is Marco Polo -- a black tea blend
purchased from the Mariage Freres Tea Shop in Paris, France.
Their selection of teas is the largest I've ever seen --
so many that they have published a booklet listing them.
Hard to pick with so many choices but Marco Polo is one of my favorites.  It's perfect without adding a thing to it.



WEBSITE UPDATE
We posted new updates to our tea website - Tea Party Tips page



There's a recipe for Lemon Cake
a basic recipe with a little spice added for a bit of a wow factor.


and tips on how to clean your tea pots and cups






No comments:

Post a Comment